Thursday, March 25, 2010

Under the Weather...

So no posts in awhile...I'm so sorry!!

I have been a little under the weather with the stomach flu!

I have some pictures uploading now of some yummy stuff though.

We had 3 birthdays in our family (mine!!!) and a good friend, Gina, this month so of course we had to have cupcakes!!!!!

We had red velet with cream cheese frosting, margarita cupcakes with buttercream, carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and last but not least my favorite...high hat cupcakes which are chocolate cupcakes with swiss meringue buttercream dipped in milk chocolate...sooooooo delicious!

Coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails